the view from my kitchen window

Sunday, October 30, 2011

A "Do-Over"

What do you do with ratty looking, worn out things that some folks would not hesitate to toss out.   Well, if you're like me you examine them for ALL the possibilities for a "do-over".  This project WAS an old leather suitcase but with a lot of tender loving care it became TWO . . . yes, TWO . . .lovely little wall units for my house.   The first one is the main part of the suitcase and it has hangers on it so it can be hung on the wall as well.  This is currently sitting on the chest of drawers in my bedroom on top of vintage linens and with some other lovely decoration pieces with it.   The other picture shows the lid of the same suitcase made into a display unit which is hanging in my bathroom.


Loving tender care . . . GOD's GRACE!!!!
WOW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment