the view from my kitchen window

Saturday, November 14, 2009

GRATITUDE


We get so caught up in the challenges of life, which include all the struggles, stresses and difficulties, that we forget to actually look at what we have to be grateful for!!!
Certain aspects of my life are difficult, frustrating and discouraging. But I'm trying to focus more and more on what I have to be grateful for. I have a job!!! I have a home that's paid for!! I have a husband who loves me, sticks by me and puts up with my idiosyncracies!! I am able to pay my bills, we are out of debt and are able to eat and take care of necessities.
We have good health with hardly any illnesses. We have some very close, dear friends we can count on! We have the BEST neighbors!!! We have the hope of our eternal home in heaven and can claim the heritage of being CHILDREN OF THE KING!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment