the view from my kitchen window

Monday, January 13, 2014

BLINDSIDED . . . and SIDELINED

2013 was a year of lots of change, but by the end of the year I learned the facts about how I had been blindsided by progressive, gradual health changes.  I didn't realize what was happening along the way, I just knew I didn't understand anything about it.
In many ways, it has also sidelined me and my usual lifestyle and so I find myself learning to make some changes and trying to understand what I need to do to get through this in the best way possible and come out victorious and back to where I'd like to be. 

There is beauty, light and hope all around but it is sometimes hindered by the rocky path and stumbles and sometimes obscured by the shadows, clouds and cold. But I know it is and will be only by the grace of God!  His Grace is sufficient!

No comments:

Post a Comment