the view from my kitchen window

Monday, August 15, 2011

Aren't NIECES just NICE!!!

My daughter, Robin and I were able to see and spend time with my oldest sister's (Jan) daughter, Lynnelle Beaver, who lives in Westminster, CO

And, we were able to see and visit briefly with Kerry Gardner, who actually married into the family.  She is married to Tim Gardner, my oldest brother's (Noel) middle son and they live in Parker, CO.  On the far right is my oldest sister, Jan, who also lives in Westminster, CO.

In the Coeur d'Alene, Idaho area my sister's (Marilyn) daughter, Melanie Danbrook, came from British Columbia and spent the weekend camping with us and some other farmgirl friends.

I have lots of other nice nieces and nephews too.  These are the ones we were able to see this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment