the view from my kitchen window

Sunday, January 22, 2012

BRAMBLE . . my sweet friend!

This is Bramble, my 8-year old female Australian Cattle dog.  She is my best pal, partner on my power walks, a sweet, affectionate friend.  She is fun, friendly and has been the best dog.  This week she has to have a tumorous growth removed from the back of her front right leg.  Her vet indicates there are no "scary cells" in the needle biopsy that was done, but the final determination of what this tumor is is yet to be determined by histology testing.  She is a precious pal . . . I'm praying for the surgery to go smooth, the tumor to be benign, for her recovery to be swift and without problems.  We still have lots of "playing" to do and power walks to take.  Her surgery is scheduled for Thursday, January 26, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment