the view from my kitchen window

Saturday, January 28, 2012

A "Gumball" of BUTTONS!!

My goodness, I just have so much fun with buttons!   I have a collection that would make any button lover jealous, but I use them on my aprons and other sewing projects.  I use them to embellish my papercraft products which include journals, cards, tags and ATCs.  Some of the fancier ones or special ones from family collections, or even antique buttons I am pretty selfish with and keep around so that I can admire them.
I decided to put some of my colored buttons (only a small portion of my collection) in this "gumball" so that they could be enjoyed by more folks.  The "gumball" is another one of my projects and have made many of them for candy dishes, or whatever anyone wanted to put in them.  I've sold them, gifted them and have a couple I made for myself, this red one being one of those.  More fun for the love of buttons!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment